Monday, July 12, 2010

FCP Tip #010: Applying Transitions to a Range of Clips - From Stiles With Love

Hey, just because I like to share the wealth doesn't make me a communist.  But Soviet stereotypes can be a terrific motif to spice up an otherwise dry tutorial.  Here is a handy, step by step guide to applying transitions to multiple clips in your sequence at the same time.
And you thought it couldn't be done.  My apologies to anyone that may be offended by my shenanigans, but I've gotta keep the people entertained, or at least myself, which is more likely the case.  And golly, I hope I don't end up on some Hollywood black list.  At least not for this.  Have a great week everybody and don't forget to drink your fluoridated water!

3 comments:

  1. Dave,

    I actually have FCP 7 and I didn't realize you could do this. So, as always, thanks for the great, chuckle-filled info. I thought it was very funny, btw.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What are you made of the monies? Thanks for your support fella!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I snagged academic copies of FCP 7 and Avid. I love this country!

    ReplyDelete